More then 4 perks on Die Rise.

Overload

Hello Everyone!

Im new to the forums.

Well not really new, I've been lurking around for some time already but never made an account. Well now i have!

I did an attempt at Die Rise solo today to see how far i would get.

At round 6 the Nova 6 crawler's came so i bought the Bowie knife.

So when i had 4 perks at round 12 and knifed the Nova6 Crawlers again it gave me a perk bottle. So now i had 5 perks.

This continued untill i had all 6 perks.

So i thought lets keep going, The next Nova6 round i knifed them all again but no perk bottle. In the end i had all the 6 perks but it wouldn't give me PHD Flopper.

If there is need for proof i only have a picture i took on my phone.

But if that will suffice i'll upload it.

- Overload

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You get a free perk if you only use melee on the crawlers. ;)

It has been reported and proved that you can get perk bottles from Boss rounds other than Melee. It could be one of these things. May be you don't take a hit when you attack. May be you don't get stunned or shocked when they explode. May be its amount of time taken to finish the boss round. It is not proved what exactly needs to be done. But its been possible to get perk bottle in different ways than melee them.

You get a free perk if you only use melee on the crawlers. ;)

It has been reported and proved that you can get perk bottles from Boss rounds other than Melee. It could be one of these things. May be you don't take a hit when you attack. May be you don't get stunned or shocked when they explode. May be its amount of time taken to finish the boss round. It is not proved what exactly needs to be done. But its been possible to get perk bottle in different ways than melee them.

Yeah but I think it's that when you have more than four perks, you can only get it via melee.

PHD IS IN THE FRST ELEVATOR!!!!

Seriously, go down it in theatre, and you'll see a small room/ corridor with PhD at the end of it!!

No idea how to reach it though, the lift moves too fast surely?!

Most people knows that it exists and where it is located. No one knows how to reach it. Thanks.

Seriously, go down it in theatre, and you'll see a small room/ corridor with PhD at the end of it!!

Most people knows that it exists and where it is located. No one knows how to reach it. Thanks.

Don't make me cry :oops:

I thought I may have found something first :lol:

Also the perk bottles dont reward PHD Flopper.

Isn't is possible that you took some fall damage or got swiped and didn't even realize it on one of the Leaping zombie boss rounds? You might have and that could be the reason you didn't get PHD Flopper. I would like some other people to try it and confirm what the OP is saying because I don't want to give up hope yet.

Isn't is possible that you took some fall damage or got swiped and didn't even realize it on one of the Leaping zombie boss rounds? You might have and that could be the reason you didn't get PHD Flopper. I would like some other people to try it and confirm what the OP is saying because I don't want to give up hope yet.

It doesn't matter how much damage you take if you kill them using only melee. Flopper is not in this map unless it's an EE reward... and even then I doubt it.