Need Help.. Die Rise Map Lay Out

LILNIG

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HA...I started to draw a simple map last night which turned into a complete head f***. Basically three buildings, 1st is the spawn with two top floors and a basement, the 2nd dragon building, maze like basement floors where power is located and top three floors, also maze like where the third floor is the roof. The dragon roof can access either buildings, the third building is up side down (and pretty much leans against the spawn building) and has 2 top floors and 2 lower floors (not sure didnt study the upside down building in great detail yet.

I spent the night flying round in free camera and you get a better picture of wheres cheapest to open up and the quicker route around the map (always look for holes in the ceiling), which doors double up (both 750 to the same area).

I think now Im clear on which building I will be in at any time and knowing my exits, makes it a bit easier while my team is lost only god knows where!

Also I noted that the spawn building has 4 Lifts, 3 with perks (the spawn lift doesnt contain a perk). I have yet to go round and finish looking at the other buildings, it got very late.

I ragequited on drawing a map last night and just decided to remember every elevator spot on the map... as this seems to be the most important deatail.

There are 7 elevators in total. One has the pack-a-punch in it. So far I've always seen Quick Revive when you buy the first door at spawn and Speed Cola should also be around there. At the right of Quick revive there's a narrow hallway and there is the 2nd elevator. Then when you jump down from there or just take the stairs down all the way to where you build the Vertigoner is another perk at the back in that room. Those 3 elevator connect eachother on different floors around the spawn.

Then there's the building where you turn on the power and make the "Wonderweapon". Easiest way to get there is by taking the falling elevator shaft all the way down. I also recommend going there every time because without power the elevators won't move. (Unless you're playing Solo, Quick Revive will be going up and down and allows you to make the Vertigoner quite easly at Round 1) After you turnec the power on, you can see 2 more elevators on your right. Jumping on them will bring you either downstairs, or all the way to the rooftop. The 3rd elevator around here is quite difficult to remember, but it's on the same floor as the Power Room. You can only get there if you buy one of the few doors leading to the last part of the Wonderweapon. It's all the way to the back.

And then the last one is at the rooftop. You can get there with all the 3 elevators around the Power Room. This one is blocked off by two doors and is right next to the 2 elevators that you saw in the Power Room.

So to make it look simple:

3 elevators at Spawn. (They only connect to that building)

3 elevators around the Power Room and the lowest floor. (They can bring you to the rooftop)

1 elevator at the rooftop right next to the 2 elevators from the Power Room.

Remember all these spots and you pretty much know half of the map already. Good luck!