Die Rise Easter Egg on Tranzit w/ Nav Cards?

Xieon

What if the Die Rise "Easter Egg" is not on Die Rise at all?

Why do I say so? Because I got the Nav Card from Die Rise, and am now playing on Tranzit with said Nav Card. I'm thinking using the Die Rise nav card on the Tranzit Nav Card table?

Anyone with the table who wants to invite me it's xieon1.

Update:

A player can only hold 1 nav card. I went back to tranzit and had to switch out the Die Rise card for the Tranzit one on the ground. Regardless I'm attempting to build said table.

I'm thinking the nav cards have to activate new parts of Tranzit. Because the bus driver asks for them

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Die Rise NavCard does not work on TranZit, NextGenTactics have already tried that, and it just said incorrect NavCard.

Ahh, I see.

Someone just said it works vice versa though. What does it do? Guess I'll head back to die rise.

I think I may have posted it backwards in another thread because I'm an idiot...

The Die Rise NavCard does not work on TranZit, NextGenTactics have already tried that, and it just said incorrect NavCard.

Ahh, I see.

Someone just said it works vice versa though. What does it do? Guess I'll head back to die rise.

It does nothing as of now, will have to see what happens once we work out the easter egg :)