How to get PHD Flopper?

BOD3AN

my theory so far is that to get PHD you will have to "fix" the spawn elevator somehow using the elevator keys to bring the elevator(s) to the correct level at the same time. you may have noticed that there are Chinese circle things on some of the elevators as well as on the floor (possibly ceiling) around the map. i dont know how these will interact with the lift yet but id bet you 500xp that these things will have something to do with getting the spawn lift to go to flopper.

what do you think and what have you seen?

on a side note there are lots of clocks. i havnt checked for all the times yet but there may be something there, there is one clock with a light bulb under it (may be nothing though).

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a barrier blocking you getting there, even in theatre. Its just a tease.

but in theatre you cant go through a door until it has been purchased, can you? i saw ali a was right by the machine (was this no clip?). it could be a tease but i am still sure the lift idea is something so if its not this then what is it? sound effects **dum dum dum**