The Jimmy Zielinski Tweet (and my theory)

Prazia

Hello everyone, as most of us already know, on January 24th JimmyZ tweeted the following:

"Where there's a bomb, there is also a brain. But what's this? It's happening all over again..."

Now, most everyone is saying that this points to Marlton at the bomb shelter on Nuketown zombies, but I'm not so sure. I haven't really done a lot of digging, and I could be completely wrong here, but I was just thinking about the allusion to a "Bomb". Sure, it more than likely is hinting us towards Nuketown, but what about something in World at War? Think about this...

"It's happening all over again..." so, when was the first instance of this happening? Certainly not Nuketown, but what else do we have to go on? Well, if we look at the setting, the time, and overall the plot for World at War itself, we see that it's a WWII game, and (although I can't remember, it's been forever since I played that game) I believe the zombies story for it takes place before Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Now, what if the "bomb" is either one of the bombs dropped on Hiroshima or Nagasaki?

If this is true, then we need to re-visit Shi No Numa. It is known that Shi No Numa takes place at "A swamp in the pacific" (according to the wiki), but this could be telling us that it is located at either Hiroshima or Nagasaki.

Now, on to the "brain" part of the tweet. The brain could be something physical on Shi No Numa, yes. But that isn't exactly what I think. I think this is more evidence pointing us towards Shi No Numa, read this again:

"Where there's a bomb, there is also a brain."

If Shi No Numa really is where either one of the bombs dropped on Hiroshima or Nagasaki were, then this is actually a hint to Verruckt, I believe. Verruckt, from my understanding, (which is loose as far as World at War maps go, hence my references to the wiki) is an insane asylum, of sorts. A mental hospital / place of study. If this is the case, most of the study work, or indeed any of the ailments the patients suffer from, have to deal with the brain.

I'm not saying there is directly something on Verruckt, I'm simply connecting the dots. "Where there's a bomb, there is also a brain." points us to Shi No Numa, at first, and then to confirm it, points us to Verruckt. So, perhaps we are missing something on Shi No Numa? Or indeed World at War as a whole.

Again, I just want to re-iterate that this is a loose theory I have, and something that just sort of "popped" in to mind. I don't have a 100% grasp on the story of the World at War maps, as I didn't play Call of Duty much then, and have neglected to return to World at War for much more than just getting my round count up. Thanks!

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well according to Call of the Dead radios, Group 935 was still in operation as of October 1st, 1945, long after the end of WWII. So SNN and Der Riese must take place after Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Secondly, the wiki shouldn't really be used as a reference as it practically has an error(s) on at least every page. I suggest reading Tac's theory regarding SNN taking place in Manchuria, China here: http://callofdutyzombies.com/vBulletin/ ... ured-There

It is an interesting theory, but the whole Hiroshima and Nagasaki connection doesn't work. Also, I recommend you play the WaW maps- lots of fun and full of story info you might want to catch up on to get a much better grasp of the plot.

• 2 weeks later...

Well what about the moon rockets? that was a bomb but what about the brain?

The meteor from SNN could have been the brain or the "nucleus" of the missile, without a brain you would not be able to do anything but with a brain you are able to be able to complete tasks and what was the missile's task. To explode and what else do bombs do? Explode. So Where there is a bomb there is also a brain.