New "NavCard" to be found in Die Rise

MF_MaxiMillion

What's up, doods. A lot of you guys have been wondering what the NavCard is for, right? And pretty much what I expected is that you need to buy the DLC in order to actually do something with it. Cheap Treyarch is cheap. But what do we do with it?

Alright so I don't know the answer to that last question. But I do know this new Easter Egg that comes with playing on the new map Die Rise. Apparently there will be a certain point where you use the NavCard and swap it out for something different. And the most interesting part is that we can take this (thing) back to Green Run, TranZit.

Here are some screenshot of TranZit on Green Run, after playing Die Rise:

I realize they are a bit blurry. But I know most of you guys are getting new Map for Zombies and you will most likely discover this soon. Something that looks like a silver-plated card will replace the old notepad-looking NavCard. What are you thoughts of this and how do you think this will be relevant to the new EE? Only two hours left until the release of Revolution, guys!

(I took the screenshots in Theatre mode from one of the people that already own the new Map Pack)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the feeling that Tranzit/GR will be a central hub type map that you need to acquire stuff from other locations to progress through. I didn't want it to be that way as it seems like a cash grab to me.

Also i expect this to be deleted if my thread was, because this is both leaked information.

I have the feeling that Tranzit/GR will be a central hub type map that you need to acquire stuff from other locations to progress through. I didn't want it to be that way as it seems like a cash grab to me.

Also i expect this to be deleted if my thread was, because this is both leaked information.

That's why I made sure to only show screenshots of TranZit. Not actual footage from Die Rise. I probably will do that though, after they've released the DLC!

That's why I made sure to only show screenshots of TranZit. Not actual footage from Die Rise. I probably will do that though, after they've released the DLC!

Here is an HD video of TranZit with the second Navcard from the gameplay on the leaderboards: