Nuketown Zombies

I am Most positive that Many discussions on nuketown Pretty much is all about the caster egg and she Mystery behind it all. i have noticed a Couple of things Such as the Mailboxes outside laying on the ground. one Says "Mason" and the other "Woods" any direct Connection? i dunno now we know that Some of the things around the Map ane interactable most have been mentioned but i heard talk about the lightswitches in the houses...if you notice they are not all the same color...some black some white...who has different colored lightswitches in their house...not most of us. in regards to the giant f..ked up clock and the pop. counter the clock makes a funny noise and resets after you make the one-hundredth kill...maybe something has to be done to make the clock function differently...i dunno but i hope this shakes loose some ideas and some feedback and help with this is appreciated...will post more as becomes available thanks

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! The mailboxes are actually just some funny things that Treyarch has thrown into Black Ops (1 and 2) Woods and Mason are the campaign’s main characters last names. It shouldn’t have anything to do with zombies. As for the other stuff, someone else might be able to tell you about that. (Don’t have Nuketown.) Hope you enjoy CoDz!