The nav card reader...

In tranzit we had to build a nav card reader under the pylon for some reason... And to this day we don't know what it does... We used to think it was involved in the Easter egg on richtofen's side... But as it appears, you don't even need it to do it! Why is it here? Why does it exist? And the most important question: What will it do?

It's not soposed to be an easy to obtain object like jugg or the bank...

Some people say it can be used to travel from green run to die rise.. I doubt that...

Some people say It can be used to transfer points or weapons... I think there will be a bank and fridge in die rise that covers the same features without a middleman, however...

My thought is that you can use a nav card, collected from die rise from doing SOMETHING, and use it on tranzit to bring out a special treat, such as an unavaible perk, or gun, or buildable... Maybe over the course of the next year, every map pack will give us one peice of the buildable with the nav card machine... And the final completion is an epic item unseen anywhere else!

It could be anything! What are your thoughts?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think the NAV cards wont be usable untill all the pylons are up and running. Like maybe after all the DLC maps are released and the EE on each are done you have to go back and use a NAV card at a reader under each pylon. What for? Who knows it could start the process to reform the earth, or even somehow help get our original heros back. Just my thoughts anyway.

I think it's for events, they'll add in temporary content via a hotfix, sort of like mule kick was added. I think that the eaater egg will either continue via hotfixes sinces those are pretty uncrackable, or they'll add events / items in there via a hotfix. However it's not tied with GLF since they can't make you have to purchase DLC for content already in the game.