Start Searching EE hunters!

RazorTom

With the new Patch for XBL which added the Listings for Great Leap Forward, red insta kill and so on, they might have updated the EE. We've all been speculating that the continuation will be added within a future patch, and here it is! Im going to redo the EE now and mess about. lets get eggering zombie slayers

Also, there is a 'NEW' icon on the selection screen for Green Run TranZit, similar to one that you would see on MP when you unlock a new Title or emblem.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are just showing us that they can add things to the old maps.

My theory is that in the future, maybe on the 3rd or 4th DLC we will have to go back to Green Run. Maybe in this way the NavCard can play a role.

But I don't think they have added something new to the Easter Egg 3 days before Die Rise's launch.

thought they've always been able to do that? i mean they did put mule kick on the other maps on black ops 1 wen it came out

I have not seen this yet. but it seems to me that the NEW indication either refers to the new game mode, the new dlc or new features released with the patch update.

I know everyone has been reading way too much into tweets, but they did say wait certain amount of time then continue. maybe this is our sign to continue.

I wont be doing this. but its very possible that we need to go over our tested theories again to see if anything has changed.

not sure if that would work tho, but if your looking for something else, then start there.

My theory is that in the future, maybe on the 3rd or 4th DLC we will have to go back to Green Run. Maybe in this way the NavCard can play a role.

But I don't think they have added something new to the Easter Egg 3 days before Die Rise's launch.

I'm Not 100% Positive on this, But The Wii-U has a NavCard Table & a NavCard. But they Aren't getting any of the DLC are they?!?! So if that's the case then That shows you right there that the NavCard Table can be used.