These rewards would have been good for completing the EE.

Freaklancer

If you completed Maxis's side of the easter egg, you get all five perks permanently. This means you do not lose Tombstone when you retrieve your stone where you died. This is a reward for sacrificing the usage of your perks to turn off the power during a step to his side.

If you completed Richtofen's side of the easter egg, the fog and denizens would disappear. All the teleporters would be permanently open as well to compensate for the disappearance of the denizens. In addition, the lava pits across the map would crust over, allowing safe passage through every part of the map. This is a reward for dealing with the denizens while traversing the whole map to search for the Jet Gun parts.

Now, in these cases, it would also be possible to have both rewards in a single game if two different players in a lobby had completed the two different sides. This would be evidenced by the spire being able to shine both orange and blue/purple at once. In order to not make a new Zombies match with these two rewards too easy, you'd have to make it to Round 25 to get the rewards, similar to how in Nuketown Zombies, you'd have to make it to Round 25 before Richtofen becomes the Demonic Announcer.

Anybody like this idea? =D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like this idea but I think after doing just the ToB youre getting too much because I found it much easier than an EE like moon. Like I said in my most recent post I think they will be adding more steps to Greenrun in the updates that come with DLC releases. I do like the potential rewards you presented in this post though.

Pretty good rewards, I was actually thinking the fog removal could've been the reward for a while. But I realize it reveals too much of the map, especially areas not fully covered/bad quality texture.

I would only make the rewards for that game only though. If you had those every game you played, it would be far to easy. Make it like the Shangri-La and Moon EE's, where you have to work for them every time you play.