Time frame idea.

fever308

K so I want to talk about time frame. I believe Die Rise is before Green Run. Way before. The reason why I think this is because and the end the end of the EE of Green Run on Maxis's side. He said the Trichotumous(idk how to spell that right) system is now complete. If it's already completed then what about the other 2 towers? I think the dlc is gonna explain what happened before. Like how they met Marlton, what happened with the old crew , or even how Misty got a crush on Marlton.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, from the little that we know now, I agree that Die Rise is before Green Run. I think (and this whole theory is only true is Marlton actually isn't in Die Rise)that since Marlton is absent from the map, that he is in the Nuketown bunker and that die rise is happening at the same time. Just a thought tho, I could be wrong. Treyarch could just be trying to throw us off by not showing Marlton though too.

I don't think tranzit takes place long after moon... I mean marelton only made it to green run, which is what? Less then 1,000 miles by bus? I doubt the bus would go any more then that before stopping there...

Maybe in the final map pack we'll get nuketown, as well as 3 other maps showing the origins of misty russman and Samule...

Still, if you were to travel cross country by bus that would only take but so many day, I say 3-10 months.... Not long after moon...

Anyways I think, almost without a doubt that die rise is after green run, wouldn't make much sense to go to another continent without propper cause... Especially if you can't read anything there (EXEPT for maybe Samule and marelton)

Then there's the origional 4 to think about, it's highly likely they COULD have traveled further into the future via teleporter-time-jump again... So it doesn't mater WHEN they come in does it... So yeah, moon could be 2013ish, and green run 2015-25ish...

One quote that got me thinking was when misty said: It was a bad day when daddy saw the zombies comin....

This could mean her faimily survived the explosion and recently departed from them (or they died)