New Bus Light Orbs

connor3mm

So here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7a7zNkWQxg

Here is the original post on the Activision forums: http://community.callofduty.com/message ... #413882694

Basic its a guy playing with his friends, he gets a crawler at round 1 and there are "orbs" coming from the bus

Now if this is legit then does this mean there's more to the EE especially when the poster inside the bus depot with the beams coming out the lights

To me I think this is fake the way it looks and with it being on round one i just have a hard time believing it

But if It were true would anyone would want to check this or are we really done in green run for now

?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you look close enough there does appear to be some sparks sworming around the head lights.

Very strange, it seems this guy has no idea how he got them.

Its strange how all these things are showing up just as the new dlc is coming out. At this point I don't think were going to find out if it continues in greenrun, or if it continues in die rise, until the new dlc is released.

If you look close enough there does appear to be some sparks sworming around the head lights.

Very strange, it seems this guy has no idea how he got them.

Its strange how all these things are showing up just as the new dlc is coming out. At this point I don't think were going to find out if it continues in greenrun, or if it continues in die rise, until the new dlc is released.

Mate, I think everyone seems to be missing something here!

Look at the lights ON the bus! The two red lights stand out at all?

Those 2 lights at the top are NEVER on!!! I think he is referring to thoses lights on his original post, not the "apparent" orbs that people think are around the headlights.

I think Hex has looked at the picture wrong, and thinks he is seeing orbs around the headlights, but I am pretty sure the OP on the Activision thread is talking about the red lights.