Is the "Tower Of Babble" a....Teleporter?

Supernova4351

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. I am going out on a limb here. But, if we go back to moon and back to Area 51; once you send out the rockets to earth you can go back to Area 51 and see earth blow up. Which meAns Area 51 disconnected from earth. So what if ToB can teleport Area 51 to earth. Along with the original 4. Also when the earth blows up we can still go to area 51

just a thought... remember in kino der toten(and probably every other BO map) when you died the electricity came from the floor as if you were teleporting? What if you die under the TOB with 4 turbines down? Maybe thats what teleports you to Die Rise if you are those characters are the playable ones in Die Rise. I dunno, it seems possible to me

My theory is that the next run (say red run) will also have a navcard. If you use the red navcard in green runs tower, you teleport to red run and vice versa.

That is why the green run one in the green run card reader says incorrect card; it can't bring you to where you already are.