Solo easter egg?

Danza

Firstly can you do either sides of the easter egg by yourself? And what im wondering is, is the navcard a way of doing the EE on solo so solo players can actually complete it? lke instead of emping streetlights, you have to insert a navcard or something. This just came into my mind Id thought id post.

Also could the avagadro or him be a third choice in the EE? Like the morse code could be his voice, and if he shoots the navcard table you can insert the navcard and let him escape?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Maxis EE, Could it be possible to do the Egg Solo ? By this I mean having an invincible turbine down and trying to pick up another ? I dont know much about this glitch and such but it's worth a try if you CAN pick up another turbine while the first one is invicible under the pylon to capture "Him".. Just putting that out there

For the Maxis EE, Could it be possible to do the Egg Solo ? By this I mean having an invincible turbine down and trying to pick up another ? I dont know much about this glitch and such but it's worth a try if you CAN pick up another turbine while the first one is invicible under the pylon to capture "Him".. Just putting that out there

Placing a turbine kills the infinite turbine.