Tranzit, Part Two.

ImAnEagle

We all know how it's been tweeted, referenced, and posted on here a ton. There is more to the easter egg. But from what I've seen from the multiple zombies devotees who are doing the easter egg, we're at a standstill. My guess is, we finish this when Tranzit 2 is out.

We've seen the darkened portion of the map, we've seen the possible alternate bus, now we wait. I'm sure 3arc will throw it in somewhere, and I'm fairly positive we'll see that second bus. I'm thinking this second bus will be driven by a familiar character, maybe one of the O4.

Tell me what you think in the replies: Tranzit 2, real or not?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TranZit is a game mode. Green Run is map.

Haha, sorry about that. I always just call Green Run "Tranzit". But the map has been searched up, down, left, and right. Anything is believable now, because people are lowering their standards on how to accept a theory. I know I speak for everyone when I say I want to know the next step.

I think there's more to the EE to be done, but at the same time I think we've done enough of it to progress in the storyline, the reason (I think) 3arch won't exactly just come out and say "yeah there's more before DLC" is because by completing the EE in different ways will affect how the story progresses for each person in the new DLC's, they've already stated there's multiple possible outcomes and from what I'm told the campaign is kind of similar in that way.