Dont Fire Until you See-trophy/achievment

billy_bonesz

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most common mistake I see among players doing this trophy is, not opening both of the turbine doors at the farm, there is the big barn door and the little side door.

Also I found out whilst doing this today if you join a session of guys who have all the doors open you get the trophy (Only tested on PS3)

The most common mistake I see among players doing this trophy is, not opening both of the turbine doors at the farm, there is the big barn door and the little side door.

Also I found out whilst doing this today if you join a session of guys who have all the doors open you get the trophy (Only tested on PS3)

!!!!!!!THATS EXACTLY THE DOOR I MISSED!. Got the front one but that side door.

thanks ill try this out again.

I can confirm the xbox gives it for the same thing. I can open all but one door solo, invite 3 peeps, then they'll get it without spawning

Tried getting this the other day, Im pretty sure i opened every door and all the electric doors at least once, but do all the doors need to be opened at the same time? Anyone have this one done yet that can help me out?

:lol: i assumed the same thing when i saw the achievement. all doors must be opened once in the same game, but you don't have to time it so that through some miracle all turbine doors are open simultaneously.

the achievement can also be done local split screen on any difficulty.

ps dont forget the semtex door in town.

Doors list

Bus depot

2 turbine doors

750 door to the station.

Diner

1turbine door to the shed

750 door to the diner

750 door to the gas station.

Gaviknuckles hatch (don't know if this is necessary)

Farm

750 main gate

2 turbine doors to the shed

750 house door

Power

750 outhouse door

Main power door when turning the power on.

Pack-a-punch door (drop a turbine)

Town

750 door to jugg

750 door to bar

1000 door to bank

Turbine door to bus-part/Semtex

Grenade bank vault and PAP vault