Rus theory

MistaaPiBB

I threw a lot of stuff while walking, riding the bus and nothing happened. This could be nothing. But then again it doesn't hurt to mess around. May be we can try before the bus collapses the bridge.

The bus isn't related to the bridge collapsing.

If you run towards town right when you spawn from the Bus Depot, the bridge breaks by itself right away.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Thanks to CJ)

at 15:09 Russman says

"Wonder how far i can throw the plume off this bridge, maybe it will fall just right through this bridge and solve everything."

Just saying..

Followed by "I'm fresh out of tickets..."

I'm gonna start keeping an eye out for this pattern, I have noticed I've been Stu ALOT more often since I did the EE, it's noticeable.

(Thanks to CJ)

at 15:09 Russman says

"Wonder how far i can throw the plume off this bridge, maybe it will fall just right through this bridge and solve everything."

Just saying..

What would the plume be? Has anyone tried throwing different stuff off the bridge?

Maybe drop the turbine, or part of it(plume=fin or wing) off the bridge? To drop part of the turbine of the bridge, I assume you would need to be able to jump off the bridge. Can you? Sorry I'm at work and can't try this stuff out for myself right now.