Just some stuff to point out.

fraziershea

I don't think the EE is done quite yet. On that note if you look at the two pics jimmy posted saying "totally here" and "I am still here" both are pics that have the sun in them, it's the one thing they both have in common and it fits his MO of hints. His hints on release night of the pic of a lantern was him at the formosa bar and grill in hollywood.

The whole "day x/2 me" comment on the billboards. My theory is that the sun has to do with the next step. My first instinct is that the ray gun has to be upgraded and the shot at the sun multiple times. but that's jsut off the top of my head.

I've taken some time away from the game and removed all emotion from getting the next step. I thought about it in a logical way and looked at treyarchs history with the EE in each map pack. Not just "OH theire haz 2 be mor cuz dey give u mor befor!!!!!!!" but in how they structured them and if there were patterns. I would be shocked if there isn't more because it would break what they have done before. I don't have a normal group and always seem to miss when the one group I've played with are on. I can only usually test things solo and we all know that it isn't exactly the best way to test. I hope ya'll actually listen and if ya don't ........oh well i guess.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the tunnel sure holds a secret. have you noticed on the wall right next to the m16, in the window where zombie spawn, there is a strange looking door, half opened, with light coming from it... i tried an emp in it, the result was beautiful (great light from inside the door due to the emp) but nothing happened...