Things to Try on Tranzit

Snuggles

Ok, I haven't been following this very closely, but I have some ideas that I'm not sure have been tried. If so, let me know, if not, these have potential I feel. I'd try them myself but I haven't done the EE on tranzit yet.

1) EMP the bus and then try the navcard reader. maybe the bus has to be shut down to accept the new route?

2) after doing the easter egg, there are lasers shooting from the light poles that become powered. There is a Dr. Maxis quote where he says "excellent, you have activated the 2 obtuse vertices of the scalene. Quickly! Complete the tertiary node." Scalene triangles can only have 1 obtuse vertex (interior angle greater than 90 degrees) Maxis does refer to the "scalene" without saying triangle, however his last words of "complete the tertiary node" means complete the third node, indicating it is a triangle. It is not possible to have a triangle with 2 obtuse vertices. So that makes no sense to me whatsoever, if anyone can further clarify that would be helpful. However, this brings me to my suggestion. perhaps there are 3 (maybe 4?) light poles that have to be activated at the same time for the navcard reader to work. there is no hint as to which light poles need to be activated, meaning it would have to be trial and error.

To further support this, Dr. Maxis has a quote where he says "it seems there is some new cargo aboard which needs to be delivered", so it seems that Maxis has a hand in getting the navcard machine to work, and will comment on there perhaps being something in the bus when you change routes (or bring a 2nd bus, whichever happens)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the vertices are the lines going up to the point where the angle is greater than 90 degrees so it would be possible to have a triangle with 2 obtuse vertices and it would have one obtuse angle. Also this would make sense since one of the quotes say something about the tip which is likely the point of the obtuse angle where the two vertices connect. (I think I'm right about the vertices thing but I haven't done trigonometry in ages)

Try and look at the PaP Room like that. you'll see that it doesn't exist, unless you open it.

That's something worth note, it looks like they may have been able to fix the map so you can't just no clip or use theatre to find hidden things, even buildables and things significant to the EE are missing, iif there is more to the map its not going to be so simple to find it