Commitment might be something else than you think it is.

KilledByPixels

Hey guys,

A while ago jz posted something about commitment being the awnser.

Now, what may be the question this is the awnser too? Many believe it's the EE side of either Maxis or Eddy, however, while I think it might have something to do with that, I think it has more to do with the ranking system.

You see, I believe the ranking system is based on consecutive days played and on where you play it.

First I'll explain the consecutive days played. Have you ever wondered how every day you login another slash has been added and how when you leave the game for a couple of days you get deranked? Well I believe it goes like this: +1 day played = 1 slash, -1 day left game unplayed = -1 slash.

The where you play has to do with the shield, remember the trailer?

I can't post screenshots cause i'm on my phone, however, each location has another shield.

I believe that if you stick to an area you get other shields. I have seen people stick to the pylon and change shield after the game, it might have been coincidence though.

Anyways,

What if we have to commit time to play the game in order to rank up? What if we commit to a section of tranzit?

Ps. I have heard that after 5 days of commiting to the EE the lights appear, whenever you have 5 slashes you get blue eyes, eyes = seeing, might have a link with the ranking and the EE there, that might also explain why 3arc doesn't tell us anything about the ranking.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea you get a slash mark everyday you play but then again i played 3 days in a row for hours on end after i got bumped back down to the skull with just 3 tallies and i never got my 4th or 5th slash back. I just figured something is messed up with the system right now idk. but as for the shield i dont think your theory is very accurate, i mean have you ever seen a skull with a knife have a different shield than whats normal? Or have you ever seen the regular skull with a shield other than the wooden one? I havent. But i agree with the days played thing (which has already been discussed throughout this forum,) I just cant figure out why i aint getting my slashes back????

Yea you get a slash mark everyday you play but then again i played 3 days in a row for hours on end after i got bumped back down to the skull with just 3 tallies and i never got my 4th or 5th slash back. I just figured something is messed up with the system right now idk. but as for the shield i dont think your theory is very accurate, i mean have you ever seen a skull with a knife have a different shield than whats normal? Or have you ever seen the regular skull with a shield other than the wooden one? I havent. But i agree with the days played thing (which has already been discussed throughout this forum,) I just cant figure out why i aint getting my slashes back????

Guess you're right

Everyone is confused with the ranking system. If you drop from 5 tallys to four, you have to play 5 additional days to get it back to five. Its the same with four, if you drop from 4 to 3 you have to play another 4 days to get a tally not 1. And there is some exceptions though, some people might get a tally for doing nothing because the systen is quite glitchy. Finally, to increase your actual rank(at least to skull knife) just get 5 consistant 20 round games with similar or improved stats each game. i have not reached the highest rank yet. Rounds plays a key role in ranking up. I would use paragraphs but vita wont let me.

Everyone is confused with the ranking system. If you drop from 5 tallys to four, you have to play 5 additional days to get it back to five. Its the same with four, if you drop from 4 to 3 you have to play another 4 days to get a tally not 1. And there is some exceptions though, some people might get a tally for doing nothing because the systen is quite glitchy. Finally, to increase your actual rank(at least to skull knife) just get 5 consistant 20 round games with similar or improved stats each game. i have not reached the highest rank yet. Rounds plays a key role in ranking up. I would use paragraphs but vita wont let me.

Ahhh!... That would explain why i havent got my slashes back yet. Well you sound like you may be right. so that means i should get the one back today and another one 5 days after that. Im gonna make sure i atleast play one games every day to test what you have said. But this makes perfect sense to me and do not doubt at all that your wrong. (with the tallies atleast.) I'll let you know next week if this worked or not. But seriously i believe you got that part down. THANKS MAN!

I cant wait til i heard a Stone Cold answer like that for the acual ranking up. But you may be on to something with that too....?

Ahhh!... That would explain why i havent got my slashes back yet. Well you sound like you may be right. so that means i should get the one back today and another one 5 days after that. Im gonna make sure i atleast play one games every day to test what you have said. But this makes perfect sense to me and do not doubt at all that your wrong. (with the tallies atleast.) I'll let you know next week if this worked or not. But seriously i believe you got that part down. THANKS MAN!

I cant wait til i heard a Stone Cold answer like that for the acual ranking up. But you may be on to something with that too....?

I hope that's it, I'm gonna be dedicating my day on a new acc checking my stats afterwarfs and noting them all, let's get this done!