Voice says "Behind You"(?) just after the map loads

BuddhaCrane

Hi guys,

I posted a little while ago that I sometimes hear a slowed-down voice just after the map loads on Tranzit. It didn't happen everytime and I couldn't find any decent videos that proved it.

I have now stumbled across a youtube video that clearly has the voice in it. As an additional stroke of luck, the video is even playing at double speed, allowing me to hear the voice better.

I might be wrong, but it sounds to me as though the voice is saying "Behind You". What I don't understand is why it only happens some of the time. It definitely doesn't happen everytime you start the map. Originally I thought you needed 4 players for it to play since I tried loading the map a bunch of times Solo and never heard it, but in this video there are only 2 players so I have no idea.

The voice plays at 0:07 on the video below:

VeRegj9cYbg

Just thought it was a neat little easter egg!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure is just one of the characters saying one of their interactive lines.

When you are waiting for the loading screen, every person that has already loaded is held in a "waiting" state, aswell as the zombies. My guess is that, while you are loading, one of the characters could be saying something related to the zombies trying to attack you, as they are near you, but can't move, as so can't you.

Pretty sure is just one of the characters saying one of their interactive lines.

When you are waiting for the loading screen, every person that has already loaded is held in a "waiting" state, aswell as the zombies. My guess is that, while you are loading, one of the characters could be saying something related to the zombies trying to attack you, as they are near you, but can't move, as so can't you.

Swarmy, look out!

I thought people might be a little more open-minded than this. Clutching at straws? Really?! It's not like I'm spouting off some random EE theory with no proof. I thought we enjoyed finding little easter eggs on this site...

I didn't want to have to defend myself here - jeez, this is only some little audio easter egg after all - but I did load up a couple of public matches today and I was able to recreate this. The voice was the same as in the video I posted up top and it doesn't even sound anything like any of the characters (can't you even tell that from the sped up video, seriously?! - oh wait no, maybe it's Misty guys, I mean that incredibly low bassy, echoey, zombie-like voice, even when sped up, could totally be her, right?). I also checked, and no other characters had even started moving when I entered the match, and the 4 zombies in the starting room were still standing still.

After managing to recreate this, I decided to load up the game in Theater and it turns out the voice doesn't play at all in theater mode. This is unfortunate, as I would've loved nothing more than to be able to show it all to you from my own source, but there you go.

Now maybe the voice doesn't say "behind you" - that is just a guess on my part - but there definitely is a sound here, and it doesn't happen everytime. This is why I decided to post about it, in the hopes that others might be able to shed more light on it than I.

So no, I'm not clutching at straws, and I'm sure that if any of you actually play Tranzit with any form of regularity, and listen out for this, then you're bound to stumble upon this audio in one of the games you load up.

I'm sorry that I don't have a capture card (not everyone does you know). I play on the 360 and can't access the PC audio files, even if I wanted to. Like I said, this is only some minor audio egg anyway, so whatever, but I'd rather my intelligence wasn't insulted.

I thought people might be a little more open-minded than this. Clutching at straws? Really?! It's not like I'm spouting off some random EE theory with no proof. I thought we enjoyed finding little easter eggs on this site...

I didn't want to have to defend myself here - jeez, this is only some little audio easter egg after all - but I did load up a couple of public matches today and I was able to recreate this. The voice was the same as in the video I posted up top and it doesn't even sound anything like any of the characters (can't you even tell that from the sped up video, seriously?! - oh wait no, maybe it's Misty guys, I mean that incredibly low bassy, echoey, zombie-like voice, even when sped up, could totally be her, right?). I also checked, and no other characters had even started moving when I entered the match, and the 4 zombies in the starting room were still standing still.

After managing to recreate this, I decided to load up the game in Theater and it turns out the voice doesn't play at all in theater mode. This is unfortunate, as I would've loved nothing more than to be able to show it all to you from my own source, but there you go.

Now maybe the voice doesn't say "behind you" - that is just a guess on my part - but there definitely is a sound here, and it doesn't happen everytime. This is why I decided to post about it, in the hopes that others might be able to shed more light on it than I.

So no, I'm not clutching at straws, and I'm sure that if any of you actually play Tranzit with any form of regularity, and listen out for this, then you're bound to stumble upon this audio in one of the games you load up.

I'm sorry that I don't have a capture card (not everyone does you know). I play on the 360 and can't access the PC audio files, even if I wanted to. Like I said, this is only some minor audio egg anyway, so whatever, but I'd rather my intelligence wasn't insulted.

I thought it was pretty interesting if its any consolation. Too many dicks in these forums its a wonder how we get anywhere without someone always proclaiming anyone with an idea is a troll..

maybe hearing this is depending on the character you're playing with...

I like your style, but I was Misty when I last heard it, and in the video I posted above, the guy in it was Russman. Also in the video above, the guy spawned near the locker, but in my last game when I heard it, I spawned near the Turbine table.

The mystery of what makes this noise play is the part that intrigues me.

Don't take my word for it that the voice is saying "behind you" by the way. I could be completely wrong on that one.