Marlton builds better stuff?

Figjam14

well to be fair you could have said "I think you're incorrect" since we're just talkin about theories

Not sure if this is directed at me or MMX, but I'm not calling anyone names here.

I love some of MMX's threads. It's just that it makes my skin crawl when I state a "possibility" I have TESTED, and someone comes along and shoots it down like its a pile of horse crap and doesn't matter.

No hard feelings here, just annoyed.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I guess I should have been more clear. I was refering to you and I had no intentions of hard feelings either. Also I can understand where you're coming from but you cant let it get to you bro

Nothing is getting to me. I'm fine. I have donated to this site very generously over the past few years, and I get set off when people jump down my throat. If it wasn't for me and several others this site would have gone down a long time ago.

Cheers!

No, you are incorrect. I tested it over a span of 2 hours in solo playing as each character. Don't babble on about something you have not tested yourself.

Disrespect is a hobby for you, no?

Your test was flawed. Your claim means nothing. If you want to make such a case, make a thread detailing your test and people will either believe you or they will not. I'm certainly not going to make a test to prove that something does NOT occur every time someone makes fictitious connection.

Disrespect? If you are offended that easily, you need to get off the Internet.

I'm sick and tired of Some of the users on this site thinking they can shoot down others because they feel like it.

Drop the stupid elite entitlement garbage and move on.

This site was established for posting theories and useful info, and that's all I'm trying to do.

So get off my ass and worry about your own agenda.

Yay I'm an elite member. :D

It doesn't change that this "theory" is incorrect. I don't choose whether or not to shoot something down or not depending on how the person will feel; only if it is correct. Like I said, if you really think you are correct; publish your findings. Stats or it didn't happen.

Snobbish incoherent little prick. Be grateful for folks like me, I donate generously to this site because I love Zombies and the story behind it.

I DO NOT support little assholes like you, though. You're better suited to playthegamecentral or whatever the hell it's called.

P.S. I was going to drop it, but I'm sick and tired of having my words pissed on when I am one of the people keeping this site alive.