Marlton calculator watch

Midnite

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this been found already or is it new? 3arch didn't have to put anything on his watch. And i always thought his character was suspicious, one of Marlton's random quotes is (something along the lines of) "If you help me out of this, i'll tell you what's really going on here". Please tell me other people have heard the quote again, i really don't want a witch hunt on my ass with people telling me i'm a liar.

I'm not going to make wild assumptions, i'm just saying that the character attracts attention and he has a number on his watch that doesn't need to be there. Any other characters with interesting watches? :P

Has this been found already or is it new? 3arch didn't have to put anything on his watch. And i always thought his character was suspicious, one of Marlton's random quotes is (something along the lines of) "If you help me out of this, i'll tell you what's really going on here". Please tell me other people have heard the quote again, i really don't want a witch hunt on my ass with people telling me i'm a liar.

I'm not going to make wild assumptions, i'm just saying that the character attracts attention and he has a number on his watch that doesn't need to be there. Any other characters with interesting watches? :P

Don't think that's marltons quote I think it's the guy that hears the "voices"