Power Lines: A Possible Next Step

Imevil23

I was in theater mode and was lookin' around the maps when I noticed a sparking telephone pole in the town by the "rare books" store with the semtex's and I thought, Oh, that's a bit strange...

Then as I went along to Farm, there was another sparking telephone pole in the back by the doors that require power.

THEN at the Diner, there's one by the other door that needs power.

AND at the Bus Station, there's one by the door that also needs power.

But there isn't one at the Power Station or anywhere else. They're only by the power doors and spark. There's only 4 of them, so that leaves room for some imagination.

Maybe have a turbine on at all 4 doors? Maybe this would power up all the telephone poles and do something. It's worth a shot, but since I don't really have any good players with me, I can't do it. If someone else is willing to give this a shot, or if it has already been done, post below. Remember, POWER IS KNOWLEDGE

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now go to the tower/pylon/obelisk. The last wire runs down from the tower right next to the navcard table. It is also sparking, i dont know if anybody has found this one yet. Lots of people have debunked these as visual effect, but after seeing the wire from the tower to the navcard table, im not so sure its just an effect.

For example, theres 2 wires at bus depot. 1) by the door which requires a turbine (which goes with what his theory is) and then 2) by the outside fence where zombies come through that you board up inbetween 2 car garage and building....and the 2nd one is why i believe they're just effects in the game, because that wire is hanging around nothing but a boarded up window. BUT again, like i said, you never know....its always worth a shot just to try

Dude i think that you are right.

Maybe 4 People have to shoot the cable at the same time. But the cable has to TOUCH some OBJECT to COMPLETE the CIRCUIT.

I mean that's the idea. So theres a wire coming down from Tower in cornfield? Maybe you have to build obelisk and then energize obelisk via that wire by briefly completing the circuit.

The question is, what wires do you have to shoot, and where? And does somebody have to wait with navcard inhand by the Tower for when you do shoot the wires?

The transformer is sending power through the wires. It sends it to the roof, were the tower has fallen. This must be how the power grid is re-established. What about dropping a turbine to open the door, and then shooting the wire? The wire is live, and if the point of contact is also live, you may "fuse" them together.