simple question regarding samantha/richtofen

joal0503

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it. I have three friends that play zombies... 2 of them are almost never online, and the one that occasionally is has awful internet. We got to the EMP part of Richtofen's EE, and I said "On the count of three we'll throw down the EMPs and jump in the portals. One, Two" disconnected.

Slightly more on topic... I keep hearing "Treyarch has a reason for everything in Zombies." Well, does anyone find it a bit odd that there's 4 new characters, and one is named "Sam"? I mean, they could have named the guy anything... but they chose "Samuel". What does this mean? I have absolutely no idea... but I think at some point it's going to tie into the story in some way. I dunno how, but it just doesn't feel like coincidence to me.

thaaaank you! i thought i was the only one that felt that was a lil strange, AND the person named 'Sam' would be the only one that can hear Richtofen...come on theres gotta be sumthin where missing, and i miss the old characters kinda but not really cuz i liked playin wit Richtofen :)

Exactly. I mean... like I said, I don't know what the significance is. I don't even have a theory about it or anything. I just think if Treyarch does everything for a reason, then they would most definitely have a reason for another character named "Sam". Again, they could have given him any name... they could have called him "Ralph" or... "Merle" or something. But instead they chose "Samuel", knowing that having two different characters named "Sam" would cause at least some confusion when discussing the Zombies mythology.

No idea what the reason may be... but there's got to be a reason, in my opinion.