Jackass flats found in nuketown zombies

blackfire561

Well you know the radio/T.V at the farm that gave coordantes to a place claled jackass flats. Well as many of you know the coordnates led to nevada and its seconds from nuketown. Well I am pretty sure we found it. Watch the video to see what I am talking about. I havent seen one video with someone talking about this. I am sure its been seen but there are no videos about it currently.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*RE-EDITED TO CLEAN IT UP AND TO CLARIFY*

Here are screenshots from the video, plus a real picture for you to compare. The pictures aren't of the best quality, but I tried. Here they are...

JACKASS FLATS LOCATION

"Jackass Flats is a shallow alluvial basin located in the southwest portion of the Nevada National Security Site."

Also found some more information on Jackass Flats looking up the Nevada Test Site.

Located roughly in the center of Area 25, Jackass Flats was the site selected for a series of ground tests of reactors, engines, and rocket stages as part of a program to develop nuclear reactors for use in the nation's space program.

Latitude: 41.087780 Longitude: 119.146393

NUKETOWN LOCATION

The Nevada National Security Site, previously the Nevada Test Site, is a United States Department of Energy reservation located in southeastern Nye County, Nevada, about 65 miles (105 km) northwest of the city of Las Vegas. Formerly known as the Nevada Proving Grounds, the site, established on 11 January 1951, for the testing of nuclear devices, is composed of approximately 1,360 sq metres (3,500 km2) of desert and mountainous terrain

Latitude: 37.1770 Longitude: 116.0500

They have a less than 5 difference on both the Co-ordinates, Longitude and Latitude. Jackass flats is very close to Nuketown. Both of them are located in or near the Nevada National Security Site. They are both also located very close to Area 15.

There is no coincidence that Nuketown is located very closely to Jackass Flats. They have a very very small difference in co-ordinate location. It is very plausible that the place in the background of Nuketown is Jackass Flats. There is almost no way it could be any other single place.

I will continue editing this piece with more information as the night goes on, Idk if anyone is even reading this. The last time I put in true effort to do research and fact checks for things I didn't get even one respones :lol: Hopefully you will believe me after this Tac :D I strive for your respect :P

• Administrators

You clearly don't realize how far degrees really are. Plus, you have the wrong degrees for Jackass Flats, I recommend using the ones from the radio.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/ ... 90#p250629

After asking Rissole25 to do some snooping on Nuketown 2025, from using the TacticalInsertion that shows coordinates, he has concluded that the truck in the center of Nuketown has standard map coordinates of:

lat: 39.831936N

long: 117.392326W

The main thing to pay attention to is the 39 and 117, known as degrees. Do the same for the others.

In the Green Run radio, we hear that the Jackass Flats coordinates are:

lat: 37 degrees 07N

long: 116 degrees 03N

The Sedan Crater coordinates are:

lat: 37 degrees 10N

long: 116 degrees 02W

Obviously Jackass Flats and the Sedan Crater are very close, however they are a few degrees from Nuketown. Because latitude lines run horizontally across the entire globe with zero tilt, they are parallel at around 68-69 miles of difference between each West degree. Longitude lines are farthest apart at the equator and converge at the poles, so the distance varies. 40 degrees North shows a distance of 53 miles between one degree. We're looking at 37-39.8, so we'll call it about 50 miles apart, per North degree.

With that information, we can show that Nuketown is roughly 128 miles north and 50 miles east of the Sedan Crater. Therefore, I don't believe that we are at the Sedan Crater.

As for the towers in the background, we see those in regular Nuketown and they are just power lines. Add some fog and you have got what appears to be towers when they really aren't.

• Administrators

:(

There goes all my effort. Down the drain...

Now I look like a fool.

Haha I've made mistakes plenty of times man, you don't look like a fool. Just be sure to never stop coming up with ideas, whether they turn out to be true or not doesn't matter as long as you keep the juices flowin in your brain :)