Not sure if this is has always happened or not.

Tridalo

I was playing today, just a friend and I playing with randoms... well my friend and I were playing the randoms... wouldn't get off the bus. Anyway, we were at the Diner area and I was just standing there watching the crawler we had when one of those green flash clouds happened over the crawler.

After this green flash cloud, any headshot I got on a zombie resulted in a white cloud coming out of their head instead of blood. This didn't happen if I used the knuckles and the head came off with the headshot perk(I had this before this game started) only if I shot their head off.

Now my awesome(not) observational skills haven't noticed this before but this white puff from the headshot has it always happened?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only perma-perks I have ATM is QR and DD. I have yet to get the PhD, Barric-Aid, and Mule Kick.

wats ATM and how did you get it?

At the moment = ATM

The only perma-perks I have ATM is QR and DD. I have yet to get the PhD, Barric-Aid, and Mule Kick.

The only perma-perks confirmed atm are Barric-Aid, QR and DD. PhD and Mule Kick are just conspiracies atm. Someone on here said that there was a Juggernog permaperk and thats just way out. There probably won't be a Mule Kick. The only I believe would exist is PhD flopper. If you know how to get them, tell me :)

You should find the match in your Recent Games and save it. Probably someone with a capture card can recorded and post it on youtube.

Also I hardly think there is a PHD Flooper-like Upgrade(I say upgrade because they aren't really Perks) Though I would like a Upgrade that had a minor similarity to Flooper, maybe reduces the amount of Damage from explosions and lightning. Not Complete Amunitiy, just slightly reduced.

You should find the match in your Recent Games and save it. Probably someone with a capture card can recorded and post it on youtube.

Also I hardly think there is a PHD Flooper-like Upgrade(I say upgrade because they aren't really Perks) Though I would like a Upgrade that had a minor similarity to Flooper, maybe reduces the amount of Damage from explosions and lightning. Not Complete Amunitiy, just slightly reduced.

Don't you want to see yourself flop off the roof of the bus into that damned crowd of Zombies and obliterate them all with your massive explosion?

Just me? I wanna see the full effect of it added, maybe not as a perma-perk but as a new perk entirely.

Btw, apparently there is a Perma-Perk that allows fire immunity. I haven't seen anything about it yet, Just a rumour.

I've seen one player with perma-Mule Kick before. Each game we played he had three guns (starting pistol, M14, and whatever else). I also heard that the way you get perma-PhD is by killing 10+ zombies while holding a grenade. Of course that is speculation, but the perma-Mule Kick was proven by that one guy (unless he hacked/modded).