**Official Zombies Ranking System** (Theory)

• Administrators

Alright, so it's safe then to assume that having a good ratio is important in this case (as well as any other game from what I know). The possibility of deranking, I'm not sure because if I play one more game where I go even two downs, more than likely I will be somewhere in the 170 ratio.

But for reference, here are my stats:

Kills: 10,001

Bullets Fired: 39,690

Downs: 48

Revives: 128

Grenade Kills: 225

Headshots: 3790

Deaths: 35

Gibs: 12,000

Accuracy: 1.62

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a doors opened stats there?

Your K/DR is 208.35412 (rounded to 5 decimals)(kill / downs)

Your K/HSR is 2.36879 (rounded to 5 decimals again)(hs = headshots)

Your K/DeathR is 285.74286 (rounded to 5 decimals) (this time its actual deaths)

If you say you are just a skull, then it means his theory is incorrect. This is probably the factual evidence that proves that K/D is not the reason why you rank up, like many people think it is.

Note : They really don't like to revive you :P To my statistics, there is a 27.1% chance that your teammates will revive you. Thank god you don't go down much :P

• Administrators

Is there a doors opened stats there?

Your K/DR is 208.35412 (rounded to 5 decimals)(kill / downs)

Your K/HSR is 2.36879 (rounded to 5 decimals again)(hs = headshots)

Your K/DeathR is 285.74286 (rounded to 5 decimals) (this time its actual deaths)

If you say you are just a skull, then it means his theory is incorrect. This is probably the factual evidence that proves that K/D is not the reason why you rank up, like many people think it is.

Note : They really don't like to revive you :P To my statistics, there is a 27.1% chance that your teammates will revive you. Thank god you don't go down much :P

There is; but for ranking purposes, I find it irrelevant to list them because the ones I posted have to do with some aspect of physically damaging zombies. But if needed, I will put them up.

I'm a Skull w/ Knife actually. I have the blue eyes w/ five hashmarks, just adding that info as well even if they don't correspond to the ranking system as much.

I guess people really love seeing my body posed on the ground a lot. :lol:

You will rank up AS SOON AS YOU PASS THE 15k kills minimum threshold , I knew you were a skull with a knife based on those stats. There is a minimum kill amount per emblem as I had explained earlier. Skull with the knife is somewhere between 5 and 8k, skull with shotguns is 15k . Keep your KDR at 200+ I promise you'll get it at 7pm EST on the day you cross that threshold