carlsmith594

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'm not going to say that is has nothing to do with the Easter Egg, but I don't believe the lights have anything to do with it. If we go by the logic of the Diner apparently having power, then we can assume the same for the Bus Depot or Town.

Essentially, however, the Diner is quite important if you consider having to use the streetlight in front of the shed for the Maxis portion of the Easter Egg. Other than that, I can't really see anything more to further the story in Diner.

I'll go half way with you on this. Though the Power being on is kinda a long shot, I find it very odd that there is quiet a big space on the roof of the Diner. Why such a good size of space that you can walk around on. It's even wierd that you can see out far toward the Tunnel so clearly from up there too.

maybe the beam of light from the bank and laundry matt can be seen from there or goes there ya know might help by standing up there cos it takes away alot of the fog which is kinda strange. there is defo summit about that diner things that dont add up like the music where the hell is the juke box and the clock on the wall stands out well to much for my liking