Just something I keep hearing.

deathb4di2h0nor

So we've gotten the achievement and left it in ashes in a search for something bigger.

"ANSWERS!"

Well, I regret to inform you that I have none. I can offer something that I have been hearing quite often, and pretty much since the game came out. I have yet to complete either easter egg, so I have no proof other than hear-say.

Randoms, my friends online, as well as one of my closer friends, keep saying you have to get all of the build-ables, and have the bus completely built. Now when I heard it early in the game's release, they would say "in order to complete either side's easter egg." I took this as "in order to get the achievement." Obviously this is not the case. Which makes me wonder if we need everything built for the rest of the egg.

We know we need the turbine and the jet-gun for the achievement. Why wouldn't we need the other four? (bus, shield, trap, turret). We (as a community) are stuck on some kind of orb step. I think it is obvious that the bus has something to do with this as it is easiest to get near the stop light orb with the bus. Now what else is the bus good for? Setting up build-ables. I believe after everything is built, we may have to put a few items on the bus while throwing the emp. For instance:

One turbine and an electric trap.

One shield, a turbine, and a turret.

Use the jet gun on the stop light?

Jet-gun, turbine, and electric trap?

I don't know about any of these^. What I do know is having a lot of stuff on top of the bus could be a lot of fun. Maybe have a turret or two facing backwards at the back of the bus. Put an electric trap in between the turrets and the hatch. Place a turbine in between and camp next to the turbine with a riot shield. Sounds epic any way. What do you think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic