I have some NOT noob questions.

Saleenseven

Well...they might be a bit noob but whatever. Here I go.

Why is it in higher rounds (20+) perks start dissapearing? :( By round 25 Tombstone and Stamina was gone. Anyone knows why this is? We died because of it.

In grief mode can you stop a enemy pack a punch with a EMP?

And finally can you secretly build a death machine?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The perks don't disappear but i think i know what you are talking about. If you throw an emp grenade at a perk machine the perk will go away for a short amount of time. It will show you still have the perk but it will be not as bright as your other perks so you know it's disabled. Im not sure about the Pack-a-punch machine because you don't need to turn on the power to use it.

Two things.

If you bought a perk without Power and using a turbine it will only last for a while. That is until turbine is active. After that your perk is inactive but it still shows up.

Second thing like J said, If you throw EMP close to perk machines, box, Power up, Bus they will malfunction/stop/disble/disappear. This might be temporary or permanent. For perk machines you can use another EMP to try your luck and it will be back on. It happened to me in farm. First two EMP's disabled my Jugg and Revive. Last one re-enabled Jugg. These perk machines are turned off. Yes that is even if power is on, those machines will remain dead either temporarily or permanently until you use another one. I was told that EMP stops the bus for 3 minutes, so does the Electric Boss.