Tranzit EE Massive in depth Walkthrough Strats, and Q&A Post

blackfire561

INFO Hi if your are having trouble with the Tranzit EE you have come to the right place. This is only for maxis because Richtofen is pretty easy to understand just hard to do everything. Ok so you can say this is a guide, in a way it is, but its much much more in depth and helpful. It will answer a lot of questions people have about it. Plus many rumors about what they have seen in videos so they think you must have this to do it.

STRAT's Before you do this EE make sure you farm points in solo or co-op and put mass amounts in the bank. One of the main guys that did it with us farmed about 50, or 40k and stored it all in the bank. Also it would help if you put a gun in the fridge. Keep in mind you cant put wonder weapons or special grenades in fridge. So lets get started. Now I have heard many fighting on wither or not this is true but PERKS. Now make sure no one uses there turbine to get a perk because if the power is off you cant buy perks. Now people think you can use your turbine to get it but yes and no. Yes you can get the perk, and no because once you get the perk and take your turbine, the perk goes see through. This means it does not work. It only works if its on. Now you need the power off for this EE and you cant leave your turbine there because, not only do you need it, it will break within seconds. Not everyone need money in the bank like I said. Only one main person on our team had 40 or 50k. You need 6000pts for the knuckles, then 18,000 to share in points so the other 3 can get knuckles. YES YOU CAN SHARE I WILL EXPLAIN LATER. Then an extra about 20 or 30k for however long it takes you to get the EMP's. You will not need guns. Also someone we met somehow came up with the fact that once you kill the Avogadro its a timed event to get the turbines down at the lamp locations. THIS IS FALSE, you can take however long you want and you will still get the achievement. It took us about 5 mins to get to the posts and put the turbines down. Also when you are at the tower/pylon you do not want to put the turbines down right when you get there. They will break if they are on for longer then a few mins.

Step 1 Now what we did which is a strategy I have seen no one use on YouTube, is have two people kill all the zombies in the bus station. So two can get 750pts and 1000pts. While you two are killing the zombies have the other two assemble the turbine. Make sure that the people who are killing the zombies leave 1 WALKER, NOT A CRAWLER. They are not what they used to be anymore :cry: Once you assemble the turbine make sure everyone gets one. Have someone use there turbine to open the doors. Now KEY THING HERE once you open this door with your turbine, there is a part to the bus in this room. Its to the right in the corner almost impossible to miss. What you do is if its the hatch for the bus DO NOT PUT IT ON THE BUS, if you do you already failed. You want someone to keep the hatch. Now if the hatch isn't at the bus stop turbine door, then its either at the diner turbine, door or the farm turbine door. Its never at the town turbine door. If you don't know where any of these doors are look it up. Also make sure only one person is using there turbine to open these doors. That person will need to get a new turbine but I will talk about that later. Anyway you want to head straight to the power. If you have done everything correctly you should be at the power and still on round one.

Step 2 So you are now at the power the person with the 750 buys to door to the power. Have 3 people go down to the power room and have 1 person watch the zombie. The reason why you want one person to watch the zombie is because if you take him down to power, you have to either put him in the room with you guys, or he will die because of the electricity. Now once you hear maxis say to turn the power off let him finish the entire sentence. Wait 5 secs after then turn the power off. If you turn the power off too early in his sentence it will not register and mess it up. Now make sure the three people make it out of the power room gate to the right, before the power fully turns off. If you have done this correctly you will still be at round one. Have 1 person with the zombie still up top, while the other 3 people jump down to you as well. Now keep in mind you can miss the bus on this part. If you do you can choose to run from power to town "THERE IS NO LAVA ON THAT RUN". Or you can choose to wait for the bus again. We always made it to the bus but one time we didn't and we just ran it.

Step 3 Now you should be at the town. Once there have the person with 1000pts buy the door to the bank. Bust open the vault doors and withdraw your money. If you don't know this strategy then look at STRAT'S section at the very top of this thread. Now that the person has a really good amount of money. He will need to have 40 or 50k in the bank. I explain exactly how much in the Strat's section above. You cant share points yet because the person needs the knuckles. Now get back on the bus and get off at bus stop. The person who used there turbine take it over to the lave pit to the bottom left and place your turbine on top of the lava. Then have the person with all the money buy the door to the bus stop and have the guy get a new turbine. Now get back on the bus. Step 3 is completed you should still be on round 1, the guy should have a new turbine, the person should have at least 20k on him right now.

Step 4 Get off at the diner and have the person with all the money buy the door to the diner. Have the guy that is holding the hatch place it so you can get on the roof, and get knuckles. ONLY THE GUY WITH THE MONEY CAN GET KNUCKLES, THE OTHER 3 WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOU SHARE POINTS. Now that the rich teammate has the knuckles everyone get back on the bus, and take it to the town again. Step 4 complete you should still be on round 1 and the rich guy should have the knuckles.

Step 5 Now that you are at the town go inside the bank. The rich guy will need to share 7000 to all 3 teammates. 6000 for the knuckles, and an extra 1000 so they can buy the MP5 off the wall in the diner. Now you don't need a gun at all, but if the person wants one give him and extra 1000. Now this is how to share

The rich guy will need to go prone by the two keys in the bank. Hit the two keys with his knuckles then the points will turn into a power up for people to grab. Watch the video and it will explain it all. After you have shared the right amount of money go to the diner. Step 5 completed you should still be on round 1, and everyone should have 6000 or 7000pts.

Step 6 Now that you are at the diner have the three people go to the roof and get the knuckles. While the 3 get knuckles have the rich guy go and hit the box until he gets EMP'S. Now that the 3 have the knuckles you are almost ready to begin the full EE. Now you cant begin the EE until the rich guy has EMP's. Follow the box until he gets EMP'S then head to the tower/pylon. You must have EMP's because the EE is extremely picky. We tried 5 times to do the EE by just punching him the the knuckles is doesn't work. It takes to long to kill him and it doesn't register. This was our only problem. Step 6 complete you should still be at round 1, all 4 people should have the knuckles and the rich guy should have EMP's. Everyone should be at the tower/pylon

Step 7 Now that the long part is over, the tricky part begins. The person with the EMP'S needs to go to options, then audio and turn all the volume down except for voice. Everyone should be at the pylon/tower. Have two people watch one side and two watch the other. DO NOT USE GUNS just punch the zombies with your knuckles. They are 1 hit until round 14. The Avogadro/electric zombie should come really soon. Once he spawns wait 20 secs then have two people put down there turbines. Once the turbines are down do not kill him until maxis says "NOW KILL THE CREATURE SO WE CAN CAPTURE HIS ESSENCE". YOU MUST THROW THE EMP RIGHT THEN. You can not throw the EMP before he says that or you will fail. If you did it too early you will hear maxis repeat the same sentences over and over again. If you completed it you will hear maxis say "YOU HAVE DONE WELL BUT WE STILL NEED MORE POWER". That's all he says after that he wont talk anymore that's how you know you have done it.

Step 8 Now that you have captured the creatures essence have the two people that put there turbines down pick them up again. Now the two stay at the pylon with a walker, then have the other two go to the lamp posts at the diner, then the other player at the town. On this step YOU DO NOT NEED A TELEPORTER UNDER THE POST YOU ARE DOING IT AT. YOU ALSO CAN ONLY DO IT AT THESE TWO LAMP POSTS NOWHERE ELSE. Now if you do not know the two lamp locations I am talking about look them up. Once you are all there have someone count down to 3, 2, 1 then have everyone place the turbines. 2 at the pylon legs, 1 at the town lamp, and 1 at the diner shed lamp. Then BOOOOOM achievement unlocked, and you have done the Maxis Tower Of Babble EE. Now the map saves so it will always look like this now, and you get an awesome new change in the map most of you know what I am talking about. For the some that don't that's all I will say.

I wanted to make this post because people have questions like these, and the big zombie YouTube people don't realize it or don't have time to make one of these. I am not at all putting down the zombie community because its completely understandable. Our team basically had to figure these questions out by ourselves, because we were posting on here asking for help and no one would reply. I want to help the zombie community out by posting this. Also IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE POST ON THIS I WILL BE CHECKING THIS 24/7 IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION YOU WILL BE SURE YOU GET AN ANSWER FROM ME GUARANTEED. I hope I helped. Sorry the grammar isn't perfect I just wanted to get this out there.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excelent guide! I really wanted something like this.

Today I tried to do the EE but I had a problem... When I was below the Pylon waiting for the Electric Zombie to come, he never did.

My team and I were like from round 10 until 19 with the thunderstorm above us and he never appeared.

Does someone know why? :roll:

Great guide! I don't have anyone to do it with me now but I have plans to do it soon! Now when I do it I will actually know what I'm doing.

I have a question though.

Isn't the tower in the cornfield or something? I always wander around looking for it so I know where it is when I actually do the Easter egg, but then I leave and can't find it again! Where exactly is it located? :mrgreen:

just thought i'd post this, read it in another forum, so do not know if its true, but could be useful to people, i cant test it myself at the mo

peace

"

jwinters50000 Nov 17, 2012 10:30 PM (in response to OwnRisk)

I FOUND IT OUT IF ALL FOUR PLAYERS HAVE GOTTEN THE NAVCARD THEN ONE OF THE CHARCTERS GETS 4 CARDS NOT SHURE WHAT CHARCTER IT IS BUT IF YOU GO INTO CUSTOM GAME ON ORGIONAL AND U PLUG IN YOUR OTHER CONTROLLER AND DO SPLIT SCREEN THEN ONE OF UR PLAYERS WILL HAVE 2 NAVCARDS THANK ME LATER "

I might still be wrong, but I'm almost positive you can place the last two turbines under any green lights. I've seen videos of people placing them at the diner and bus stop and getting the achievement/trophy. You might also want to add something about how the Avagadro spawns. I'm not sure if this is just a rumor or not, but I've heard that he spawns with more lightning. As far as I can tell it is not enough for the lightning to be above the spire the lightning has to be EVERYWHERE, basically covering the whole sky

This is a great guide!!!! I will be referring anybody I do the EE with to this guide!

P.S. To anyone who reads this, I'm sorry to turn this into a "Hey let's play together" thread, but I could use people who know what they're doing to do the EE with. Add me up on psn "ikeelyou300" if you still need a partner for this EE.