Nevada, U.S.A. - DLC Theory

So, I don't really post a lot. I'm more of a lurker, but I was about to play nuketown zombies when it hit me.

If you look at the globe when you are about to choose a map, the name of the map we play Tranzit on is called "Green Run". Well, if you have Nuketown zombies and you look at the name of the map... It says "Nevada, U.S.A".

If it was meant to be just another survival map then it would say "Nuketown".

But it doesn't, it says Nevada USA and that HAS TO MEAN that they are going to add more.

I don't want to take things too far, but considering the area it's in ...and the name....maybe as DLC we will get Area 51 (AS A WHOLE) for Tranzit mode.

Another thing to note, players that did not buy the hardened edition and didn't get Nuketown zombies, will be getting it in december (if they have the season pass) if im correct? That means, they are probably giving players that don't have it time to play it before they extend the Nevada map.

This is just a theory, but I'm hoping I'm not wrong.

Since Treyarch likes to listen to their community, we may get what we have all been waiting for.

Think about it.

Also, tell me what you think :D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I believe that everyone gets the DLC in December, it's just those that have the Season Pass get $10 off I believe. And that is a really good theory, I'm really confused by the idea that Nuketown is in Nevada. I've always been under the impression that Nuketown was the location of the Trinity testing in New Mexico, but I guess not!

Great theory!

It should definitely include Area 51, and if we're lucky, play as the original gang + Sam in Edwards body. They could start off having just left Moon, however that teleporter is broken now (so you can access Griffin Station), the fences surrounding Area 51 are open now, and the Obey cage around PaP is closed and can only be opened through a small easter egg or something.

Nuketown can be one of the many locations (dunno how it would work, as the current one is during Moon, not after it.

But if we must play is Misty and the others, I'm fine with that. As long as we get Area 51 and get access to that area in Moon albeit with a broken teleporter.