Easter egging

From call of the dead on, the maps were interconected easter egg wise, you had to have the vrill thingy to get the focusing stones in shangrila to do the big bang on the moon.

What i'm saying is, do you guys think there will be a pattern like the last few maps? would you like to?

I sure would...

Maybe go back in time and prevent the big bang theory?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure too, what i'm saying is, will they be like in bo1 where to get the focusing stone you had to have completed the call of the dead and shangrila to complete moon.

Because green run in not only the manhattan project part but its the process to get uranium.

My imagination sugests we will have to complete either a few process in diferent survival maps to be able to do the big EE or some conection between easter egging in tranzit and survival.

I don't mean either the exact same steps, only doing them in an order, aquiring things like the basic uranium and turning it radioactive and having to do 5/4(1 per survival map) processes to finish and use the final product to power the tower or something in those lines.

So even doing the correct steps in the bigger ee you wont get the achievement/result until you have the right parts/pieces