SOLAR ECLIPSE LIVE STREAM - TUESDAY 13TH NOV 20:38pm UTC

EDIT

This is an Australian website that has heaps of live stream cameras if you’re interested.

---------------------

Hey CoDz,

Well I'm sure most of you are aware that Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 is the release date of Call of Duty - Black Ops II.

You may also be aware that Treyarch has somehow managed to weave their magic of this release date to co-inside with a Zombie Freak-Bag! 'Solar Eclipse' (which will actually happen on Wednesday, November 14th in Australia)

I live in the state of Queensland. Which pretty much takes up the North-Eastern side of this beautiful country.

I live in the capital Brisbane to be exact, which is a long way from the top of Oz.

The eclipse will take place @ approx. 6:38am (Nov 14th) Australian Eastern Standard Time & 20:38pm UTC (13th Nov)

The most populous city to experience totality will be Cairns, which will experience 2 minutes of totality just an hour after daybreak

Though Brisbane won't experience 'Total Solar Eclipse' this is how it's meant to look.

I'll try to take some photos of it too, which is probably a great idea!!!

Cheers - PINNAZ - Nathan

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh MrRolfwaffles post was actually how I even found out about the Eclipse. And then to learn that it's best viewed in Australia & in the state I live!!! The things you can learn in CoDz!!!

Just thought I'd bump this thread if anyone was interested in the Eclipse. It is a big part of Zombies!

The website has so much info on it, 5 or 6 live stream cameras, but everyone may be to busy playing BO2.

The Eclipse happens @ 20:38 UTC