You've missed the bus! But it isn't too bad...

bbobs2

So, you maybe confused about what this is about. So lemme explain!

We've all been waiting and watching the COD website to find the deliveries but I don't think anyone has noticed what has happens when you 'miss' a delivery. Here is what I mean.

When ever we miss a delivery an image gets put in its place along with some text, on the first few deliveries they were nothing special but now it is starting to get interesting with more and more hints being spewed off! We may have missed something big!

I'll explain in the spoilers below, some have no relevance and are me explaining images but others could be trying to tell us something. If you don't want to read it all then just go at the bottom for the most important quote!!!

So in deliver 1 we have this image:

We see the zombies at the bus terminal

There is also this piece of text:

"Not enough energy to make it in time, eh? Stay up on the Zombie Bus schedule via Facebook and Twitter and get to the bus stop on time to access free Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Zombies content.

The next delivery could happen at any time."

Nothing much in ways of news here

Delivery 2 we have this image:

Zombies are having some food in the diner which highlights "NOW DIE", hmmm sounds familiar ;)

We also get given this piece of text:

YOU MISSED THE BUS!!

If you want to grab the goods, you've got to catch the bus. Keep one eye on your ammo and the other on the Black Ops Facebook page for the next bus delivery.

Still nothing new... stay with me on this!

Delivery 3 has this image:

A zombie trying to give you a swipe... look at the zombie on the left, looks like his hand has a mind of its own...

YOU MISSED THE BUS!!

Check out our recommended feeds in the Zombie Bus intro post for getting in on the delivery action. Or, just click faster next time.

"BB WHAT are you trying to tell us", all in good time fellow CODZ user

Here is where it starts to get interesting!:

Aw... cute little DAM crawler... they are back!

YOU MISSED THE BUS!!

You know what they say, "the early bird gets the carnage-creating component of undead devastation."

Missing the bus is bad, but missing it twice in a row is worse. Be sure to follow Call of Duty Facebook to get the heads-up on the next the delivery drop.

You know what they say, "the early bird gets the carnage-creating component of undead devastation."

Hmmm... perhaps a quote from the game, or just a fun saying!

Here is image number 5:

Zombies need to catch the bus too you know, we've also found the first window! in a shelter...

YOU MISSED THE BUS!!

Do you think Zombies are hip to Schadenfreude? Don't let the undead get off on your misfortune – be sure to follow the Treyarch Twitter feed to get the next bus delivery update.

Do you think Zombies are hip to Schadenfreude? Schadenfreude: delight in another person's misfortune. Thanks Zombies :|

Here is image number 6:

So we're back at the diner, zombies need food more than once a day you know!

YOU MISSED THE BUS!!

What, were you outside cutting the grass?

You’ve gotta put those household chores on hold when the bus is coming around (unless you’re just trying to get all your work done now to play more Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Zombies come November 13th – in which case, nice job…but you’re still not getting this delivery).

A nice little hint at the delivery!

Here is the image for number 7:

Aw... group photo...

Hope you're not late on the trigger like you're late on the click - you'll never survive the carnage in Tranzit.

You may have missed this delivery, but don't rage quit yet – the zombie bus' last delivery puts some of these puzzle pieces together.

Stay tuned to the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Facebook page for the final reveal.

Excuse me one sec....

You may have missed this delivery, but don't rage quit yet – the zombie bus' last delivery puts some of these puzzle pieces together.

Stay tuned to the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Facebook page for the final reveal.

GUYS THIS IS IT!!!! ONE MORE DELIVERY TO END ALL DELIVERIES!!! Make sure you don't rage quit too soon! They hyping zombies up to be extremely hard! The COD Black Ops 2 FB Page will reveal all! If you read it all then THANK YOU!!! If not then I've hopefully given you some useful information! I'm now pumped, AGAIN!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused...is the final delivery that Gt TV interview/gameplay that's out? Or are we getting another .gif image + a picture from something ingame and a qoute?

I LOVE TREYARCH :lol:

We've got one more coming. It will be a bus delivery, just like the previous ones.

Download DontMissTheZombieBus_Delivery7

YOU MISSED THE BUS!!

Hope you're not late on the trigger like you're late on the click - you'll never survive the carnage in Tranzit.

Stay tuned to the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Facebook page for the final reveal

I suspect we're going to get some sort of revealing info or picture about "buildables".