Elite's changing

bbobs2

Hey everyone!

*EDIT- This is from the PC version, I haven't tried the console version but will later!

I've just logged back onto Elite for the first time in a few weeks and it looks like it's had a bit of an overhaul!

Firstly we have a new white style which looks VERY nice and clean.

On account setting we now have an option to link our Youtube Account which I'm really liking! (I've just linked an nothing seemed to happen... maybe this is pointing us to the shoutcast mode! So it goes through elite which would make sense (sort of)).

I also believe that when we press the enter elite button the page layout has changed.

Also the buttons have now changed, now there are drop down menus from the top which make it look professional.

Here is a post I've just found from last Wednesday:

Don’t forget to check out some of our redesigned features:

Clan HQ: The hub of clans. Create a powerhouse clan from scratch or join an already existing one. Connect with your squadmates and show off your clan’s winnings

Check out the new Clan HQ here.

Player HQ: Your Call of Duty stats across the titles you have played. Track players, isolate in game challenges and edit your custom classes right from your computer.

Check out the new Player HQ here.

Compete: Do you like competing against other Call of Duty players? Then this is the page for you. Enlist in Ops and Challenges as a clan or a solo warrior. Earn badges and XP to show off your success.

Check out the new Compete page here.

Stay tuned for a deeper look at our new features and some exclusive content on Treyarch’s upcoming game, Call of Duty: Black Ops II.

^I cut it down a bit.

I remember Treyarch saying they were going to change Elite for the better. Is this the transformation, from the post above it looks like we will be getting more.

(This was only after a quick 3 min scan, I've probably missed things but post below if you find anything of interest.

*EDIT- We can now edit out custom classes from the elite service.

*EDIT 2- Reading back through we now have lone wolf challenges which allow users not part of a clan (like myself :cry: :lol: ) to take part in challenges, although there is nothing there at the moment.

Check it: https://elite.callofduty.com/news/xbox? ... yer%2Fhome

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic