Hello CodZ!

Verrückt

I have been here for about 3 months and did not introduce myself! How ridiculous!

Anyway, here we go:

My name is Dorian, but I do like when people just call me Verruckt when they are referring to me (in-game/forums, of course), I am 16 years old, and despite the fact that I am really young, I think that I am quite a mature person(yes, very immodest of me, I know. :/). I respect others if they do respect me, and like joining and argument, although sometimes it can get out of control. (Some of you might have already noticed.)

I come from Poland but currently live in England, I do enjoy playing Cod Zombies, but due to college and my laziness (and countless amounts of newbies) I don't play Zombies too often now.

I have a PS3, but I am a scrooge so I don't have the map packs (besides Rezurrection). I know a lot from the storyline and seek for some more clues and interesting theories, which this forum has plenty of.

About playing the game... I am very protective when I play with others (even when I play with somebody whom I don't really like, and it happens a lot) and my favorite weapon is ballistic knife Pap'd, so I think this speaks for itself. :D I do like to wield a Wonder Weapon, but as long as somebody who can use it properly has it, I don't really mind if I have one or not.

I don't consider myself as a perfect zombies player, but I am pretty, pretty good and if I go down then it's often cause I am a very scatterbrained person. :)

I DO NOT LIKE GLITCHERS! :(

That is it... So, if you want to ask me a question... Go on, and I'll answer it!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CODZ.

Be sure to play within the rules (I had to throw that in there), and enjoy.

Just remember, first impressions are often misleading. Define people by their work, not their encounters with you.

Feel free to ask questions and for PS3 there are many teams you could join, Grimreapers are highly recommended, Way2g00 is wicked.