THIS IS SPARTA!

Hey guys, electric Jesus here.

You probably know me here already, but I have only been here for a little over a month. I just noticed that I never really introduced myself; I just sort of slipped into the crowd. I wanted to wait until I reached a post milestone before making this, so I thought "why not 300?"

Anyway, I live on the east coast of the united states of America. I have phenomenal Internet connection to USA and Europe so hit me up if you want a game. I have a PS3.

I'm not a pro at zombies but I am generally good. I rarely play to high rounds just because it is boring. I prefer personal challenges, Easter egg attempts, and generally having fun with it. I plan on making it to round 30 on all maps. So far I've done it with all black ops maps, but only der reise and shi no Numa for classics.

My greatest strength in zombies is acting quickly. In intense circumstances, I'm your man! That's why all my friends make me the medic in zombies. Monkeys, crossbows, ballistic knives, and the VR-11 will stalk me to the grave. :shock:

My greatest weakness is probably lack of patience. If someone needs to use a mystery box im fine, but If they just D$ around while I'm waiting for them to teleport I get a little edgy. Not too much that I freak out, but enough that I lose focus.

Anyway I look forward to playing with any of you PS3 users here. Drop me a PM if you want to play some zombs on any map; I have them all. I'm usually only available on weekends though... :cry:

Peace, and long live free Baltimore.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic