I had a dream .... Acid Death

I had a dream last night, seriously i have started dreaming about this game that's how excited i am for it :lol:

Basically i was using a gun i had bought off the black market. The gun looked liked a pistol but larger large enough to put a grenade in the back, basically this ...

The guns grenade would be a black steel ball, when fired the detonation process wouldn't begin till it hit or bounced off the floor, when it hit the floor the grenade would start to turn orange and after roughly 5 seconds when the grenade is red explode.

The explosion has 2 phases the first is the explosion killing zombies within 5 foot distance, the grenade would also spew out a large amount of acid high into the air which would then rain down upon the zombies and melting there brains this would have a 15 foot radius and be the primary function.

This grenade pistol would be great for maps like call of the dead, where there are high up points looking down at other parts of the map, shooting a grenade down to the spawn and gloriously watching the zombies heads melting would make this weapon very satisfying.

anyways guys what do you think?

Oh and one last thing Is it weird that i dream about this shit?

Thanks for reading guys... :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks i may have to do this later when i got abit more time :D

I have an idea for the PaP'd version that i would like the community to comment on tho...

So basically when the grenade has hit the ground and started it detonation sequence it admits a high pitch tone which gets louder till the grenade explodes, this will attract nearby zombies increasing the brain melting potential.

What does everyone think this is for the PaP'd version only tho the grenade will otherwise be silent during detonation sequence :D