Black Ops Reflection: Memorable moments in game play

Hi, I'm Jay, once a regular on the CODZ.

With black ops 2 just around the corner, we can reflect on black ops 1 and appreciate what it has done for us in the last two years or so.

I did not get into zombies until last November, and did not get the map packs until may, making all the maps to date parts of my black ops memories.

Anyways, let's do a top 5 moments of your black ops memories.

5. Round 22 Der Riese Trench Gun Challenge with Chopper, Eye, and Jolteon: other participants will claim failure due to failed objectives. For me it was a great fun game with friends. I didnt even care about the results it was like four buddies hanging out drinking cosmos and singing lady Gaga.

4. NML. The game that many love and many hate. Playing NML I learned much about the game, improved many facets of the zombie game that I had lacked or neglected. Many failed attempts and many YouTube videos I finally reached 171 a few weeks back. Although I have yet to post reflective co-op records, my overall game is night and day prior and after NML.

3. Verruckt 27 with way and smooth: hard to choose a favorite game with way as there were so many great games. MPL challenge on Five, Der Riese round 30 challenge, Call of the dead with Sam in which way revived me 25 times with 0 downs. The Verruckt game way guided us to personal highs relatively easy. His tutelage made the game not only easy but also entertaining and action packed. BTW my wife thinks way is a young blonde with a killer body because he is the only one I had passed up intimacy for.

2. Round 28 Co-op on Five. My first and favorite map. After finally reaching 30 solo I spent the next month figuring out co-op. Many failed attempts I finally catapulted my co-op record from 14 to 28 in a game I finally clicked. Many good games followed.

1. Round 30 solo on Five: my first taste of success, after spending the first two months trying to get past round 8. Many thanks to Superhands' solo guide and Eye's master zombie guide. As well as Xcalizorz.

Do you have top 5 moments in you black ops memory?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic