Has any one ever....

Played a game where all zombies sprint. Had the weirdest game last night (offline - ps3 - splitscreen)

We started the game quite normally up till round 5, where we decided to go up towards the power. From then onwards all the zombies were in a Usain Bolt sprint mode. Then we went to the box sniper for both us first time, then we both got ray gun and then he got the VR11 and i got scavenger. Power ups were dropping 3 times a round.

Has anyone played a game like this where every zombie has taken speed?

ooh and how i died was a zombie lunged from the bridge at spawn to other side of the bridge.

Shame i didn;t record it!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time please record it and share it, I am sure it will be entertaining to watch. Don't mean to bash you but please be nice, I was just trying to help besides the fact that I am the only person to reply to your question.

You did not mention in your post that he was not mad. I understand it's common sense but is better to make things clear and not make any assummptions before jumping to conclusions.

Best Regards and see you at Hangman.

• 4 weeks later...

If it was local splitscreen, sometimes it glitches a lot, especially of you aren't signed in, or don't have an Ethernet cable connected. For the first week or so when I didn't connect my PS3 to the internet, the zombie maps glitches like crazy. I think that is your best bet for why that happened. As far as my call of the dead experience goes, the most common Internet related glitches (or a lack thereof) are...

Invisible zombies (except for eyes(EXTREMELY COMMON))

George-a-palooza glitch fest.

Peculiarities in zombie motion animation (swiping in place infinitely, sprinting forever, STANDING CRAWLERS)

Literally three power ups from one Scavenger shot.

Immortal zombies / George

As for the box, might just be a coincidence.

If it was local splitscreen, sometimes it glitches a lot, especially of you aren't signed in, or don't have an Ethernet cable connected. For the first week or so when I didn't connect my PS3 to the internet, the zombie maps glitches like crazy. I think that is your best bet for why that happened. As far as my call of the dead experience goes, the most common Internet related glitches (or a lack thereof) are...

Invisible zombies (except for eyes(EXTREMELY COMMON))

George-a-palooza glitch fest.

Peculiarities in zombie motion animation (swiping in place infinitely, sprinting forever, STANDING CRAWLERS)

Literally three power ups from one Scavenger shot.

Immortal zombies / George

As for the box, might just be a coincidence.

Forgot about this thread, Electric cheers for the response. This would explain it, I was at a friends house and he has issues seeting up online to consoles. In previous games we had the scavenger power ups. Haven't seen the invisible zombs yet. But cheers again.

Oooh and Way if you read this I wasn't having a go, you must of got the wrong end of the stick!