Presenting to you, a Reintroduction

MegaAfroMan

I started by lurking. Finding this site through Google while searching for strategies and other such things. I enjoyed this site, so I began to lurk here more than was really necessary. I stopped coming here for specific information, and started coming here just to absorb as much of the writing as I could.

Eventually I began to have people recognize and acknowledge my replies and posts. It was remarkable. I cannot begin to convey the joy I felt at being recognized and accepted by even just a few members of this community. So I kicked myself into overdrive.

A good number of our users were considering leaving over a dispute about the group known as "Bronies". Long story short, someone had mentioned that the images and gifs of the ponies all around the site made things look childish, and then it escalated to extreme levels. I began rapidly sending out PM's to everyone I could that seemed even remotely involved in the conflict. Trying to get people to calm down, and rethink their actions and words. Unfortunately I did not manage to do much, but I did attract the attention of Covert Gunman.

I must have been doing a decent job at it, because I was then promoted to Moderator position, and this time I even got some congratulation messages! However this really didn't change what I did very much, but now my name was green! :D Then I inherited the User of the Month thread, and tried to help reform it. I did my best to stay at the forefront of the debates and polls relating to changing some of the rules regarding eligibility, and now User of the Month is (hopefully) capable of being better than it ever was! Only time will give me the answer to that question, as the Black Ops 2 season will bring us the resources necessary for the wonderful users here to make all the amazing theories and strategies that first caught my eye.

So hello CoDz, it is great to be here. I am MegaAfroMan, and I hope to be your number one source for assistance here on CoDz. Even though my name is now green, I am not in anyway, above anything you may need help with, and certainly not above any of you. Have a great afternoon, and happy slaying to you all.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic