custom game modes and challenge mode.

So i would love to see some kind of custom game modes in zombies, I know that there will be zombie wager matches or party games as there now called but i would love to see some kind of custom games, being able to set the speed, strength, and even the amount of zombies on the map. I'm sure there are loads of things that could be played about with.

any ideas ?

Also i would love to see a challenge mode be incorporated. I remember watching videos on youtube where the challenge would be survive in the first room for as many rounds as possible. I think this would be a great addition and would merit some great new play styles, mix these with leader board and you have a cool new game mode.

There really are allot of options too, such as only use a certain gun to get to highest round, head shots only kill zombies, one hit downs the player and I'm sure there are plenty more options.

ideas ?

oh and medals could be awarded as an incentive too, round 5 bronze, 10 silver, 20 gold, 30 platinum.

Any ideas on this ?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the main things I hope they incorporate, and know that they could very easily. I mean, you saw the level of customization private matches in MW3 incorporated. It allowed you to go as far as disabling certain weapons, perks, equipment, etc. They could easily do the same with zombies. Maybe allow custom game types to be put into your file share, and have a leaderboard for each one, so you can compete with your friends for the highest round. And then, they could have a community playlist for popular custom game modes (again, like in MW3) and have global leaderboards for each of those.

I like your idea about the medals too. Maybe, when someone creates a new game type, they can set the requirements for bronze, silver, and gold. And, maybe they can make it so that the challenge isn't even to get more rounds. Maybe they can make it so that medals and leaderboard rankings are based on kills, or total score, or how many points you have when the game ends (basically, how much you can point whore :lol: ), stuff like that.

The possibilities are endless and I'm thinking a shed load of fun, seeing as they are adding competitive games now aswell there is a whole host of custom game modes that can be created in that format too...

I would love to see them add the ability to use features from the wager matches too imagine creating 1 in the chamber with zombies trying to kill you too with al the different multiplayer modes the possibilities are endless...

Maybe they should just us a mode called creation mode, shove al the features from every game type in there and let people go wild and create the game modes they want too...