4-5 Weeks...

Recently David Vonderhaar was asked by a fan when zombies would have it's big reveal and he responded “If I was a betting man, I'd say about 4-5 weeks from now." This was said a few days ago. If so this means there's no PAX reveal. :cry: Also that means the pic posted on FB and Twitter and FPSRussia's video clearly was posted to tie over and tease us. Naughty Treyarch. :roll: I can't say i'm suprised but if you think about it this way, TA is doing a fantasic job of attracting an audience before the show. This also leads me to believe that Wave 4 of the pre-order bonuses will be zombie related. Let's keep our fingers crossed and eyes peeled.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't asked about Zombies, he was asked about titles and emblems and the return of wager matches, that was his response.

He was asked when more BO2 info would be released. All thats left to reveal is zombies and more multiplayer detail. In the article he confirms that wager matches are gone due to the absence of CoD points and "party games" are replacing them.

He wasn't asked about Zombies, he was asked about titles and emblems and the return of wager matches, that was his response.

He was asked when more BO2 info would be released. All thats left to reveal is zombies and more multiplayer detail. In the article he confirms that wager matches are gone due to the absence of CoD points and "party games" are replacing them.

I remember seeing the original tweet though, he was asked about the emblem editor and wager matches and said more info would be revealed in 4-5 weeks.