FPSRussia- Training for the Apocalypse/Possible Hint

Okay just found this video while searching through youtube videos. It is from FPSRussia and he is showing us how to survive the zombie apocalypse:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX-wPWE6 ... g-logo-xit

Remember back to the video where he wore that TACITUS shirt and was showing off Charlene/dragonfly giving hints to Black Ops II, then Treyarch used the image of charlene on their website (from this itself I believe they were doing something together). Is he now giving us some hints towards Zombies?

- Always be aware of the scenario and your surroundings.

- A new way to attracting zombies via sound?

- Exploding cars!

"We all know it's coming"

OR I could just be looking into it too much. Your call.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the luring with sound thing is a hint at possibly new AI that thinks and acts like a more traditional zombie or more stupid zombie, if you will. By tradional zombie i'm refering to the zombie that can be lured or distracted by sound, starts of slow but pick up speed to catch something, or that doesn't pay attention to you until you make sound or draw attention. Also Mark Lamia did say that there are an array of new strategies this could be because the AI has changed.

If 3ARC would have helped, it would have been much better quality. You can tell an obvious difference between the quad-router video and this one. There is an obvious difference in quality.

He also films it where he normally does aswell. He also says "EA left some props".

I doubt if he was working with activision he would say anything about EA.

This is just the average video that just happens to be with zombies. No real meaning behind it relating to COD: Zombies.