Subtle Connection between "Five" and Nuketown 2025

I don't know if it has been brought up before, but once you take the elevator to the labs on "Five", if you look into the window on the right, you will see the Nuketown 2025 symbol. Yes, it is missing the atom symbol, but below it it says "Fallout Shelter". This hints even more toward nuclear incidents, which could point fingers toward zombies. If Nuketown 2025 has anything to do with zombies, I think the rockets, (that were never confirmed to be 115 rockets), could have in fact been the crisis the "Five" crew was talking about. It IS a long shot, and I know this. Simply thought you should know the connections that I made. If anyone can get a picture of this, I would be very greatful.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the "Five" Fallout Shelter sign being exactly the same as the Nuketown 2025 symbol? It was merely a lack of other options for a symbol? I think not.

Umm yeah... Every Fallout shelter in the US has that symbol. Go ahead look in any big city in the United States usually in state buildings you'll still see them everywhere.