Well heres a SNAFU Shangri la Theory

PFCSNAFU

Im hearing a lot of, its on mars, or, on the moon. Well ive been thinking, and the biggest factor for me is the whole gravity issue. Its just doesnt seem right to me. So ive been working on my own theory.

I started out with the idea, hey maybe on the loading page for Moon, it ISNT the four heroes. MAYBE it's the crew from the Apollo 11 mission researching the temple, like some Transformer stuff.

Eh? Eh?

But then i was like, Wait a tick, there were only 2 Astronauts that actually walked on the moon during that mission, so i was missing 2 people. I trashed that theory.

Then i went back to the drawing board. Studied the loading page, then i was like. Der Riese. 3 teleporters. Mainframe. Vril-Ya Tech.

I started out with the basic concept that Shangri-La is the "Mainframe" and the temple you see floating was a rogue "Teleporter pad" sent loose by somebody or something (The tornado). I was thinking that there would probably be more than one "Pad". The pad you see floating in space on the Moon loading page landing on the Moon after drifting in space only then to land on Moon.

How did our crew get to Shangri La from Call of the Dead though? Well i think that since Shangri-la is a mystical place crawling with Vril-ya power and tech, the crew teleported only to have luckily been picked up by the Vril-Ya in Shangri-La, so they're on a mainframe now. Then after they do their stuff, they are then teleported off and taken to the teleporter on Griffin Station. They crew sees where they are and explore a bit. Only then to see a temple land on the surface of the moon. They go and explore when all of a sudden WOOSH. The "Pad" telaports them to Area 51, and thus we start Moon.

Now if youre like ,

A WHAT NOW?

just ask questions and i can help you understand it.

Tell me what you think, feedback, call it bullshit, love it, i dont care!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic