Posts are getting deleted?

Jbird

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Jbird, all your posts have been a video of you doing some one else's strategy with a sentences saying some thing like "this is my strategy its called x". We arent stupid here, we knew that you didn't make the strategy and you aren't giving credit to the rightful person. So please give a little credit when you post and if it just a video of you doing a "old" strategy dont post it in the strategy section, there is a reason why the media section is there. If you want to post in the strategy section then make sure that you are write about strategy! If not then media section will be your best friend. ;)

And man, don't take this the wrong way. I've only talk to you a few time but from what I heard you seem like a cool guy. And im sure if you just do the few things I said above, myself and every one else would read, watch and comment on all your posts :D

Hope this helps.

Jbird, all your posts have been a video of you doing some one else's strategy with a sentences saying some thing like "this is my strategy its called x". We arent stupid here, we knew that you didn't make the strategy and you aren't giving credit to the rightful person. So please give a little credit when you post and if it just a video of you doing a "old" strategy dont post it in the strategy section, there is a reason why the media section is there. If you want to post in the strategy section then make sure that you are write about strategy! If not then media section will be your best friend. ;)

And man, don't take this the wrong way. I've only talk to you a few time but from what I heard you seem like a cool guy. And im sure if you just do the few things I said above, myself and every one else would read, watch and comment on all your posts :D

Hope this helps.

I thought I had at least a link to their channel or their name on the video. I guess I didn't, and yeah I didn't know there was a media section this is the only section I ever look at.

I believe it was ChopperNator that gave a warning about deleting these threads if credit wasn't given to the strategy creators. You haven't done this with any of my strategies, but as a strategy creator myself I know how disappointing it is to put work into developing something new to help people out and the people that show it or use it don't even give you so much as a shoutout.

That said, please don't refrain from posting mate. Just make sure to give credit where it's due and you'll be golden ;)

I believe it was ChopperNator that gave a warning about deleting these threads if credit wasn't given to the strategy creators. You haven't done this with any of my strategies, but as a strategy creator myself I know how disappointing it is to put work into developing something new to help people out and the people that show it or use it don't even give you so much as a shoutout.

That said, please don't refrain from posting mate. Just make sure to give credit where it's due and you'll be golden ;)

Okay, links to everyone's channels who I was using other people's strategies are in the desription of my videos now. The thing was at first I was putting the creator of the strategy I used name on the title of the video, but I wanted to put it in the description instead so I could put the link to their channel. I deleted it off my title but forgot to add the link in the description. Sorry about that.