Fear Your Undead Nightmare!

Hey everyone! I've been on this site since early 2011 but I never posted an introduction. I decided its better to make one now then never. I'm 12 years old(don't worry though,I'm very mature) and I started playing games at an early age. Actually, I started playing when I was one(Fact). I am fascinated with video games,especially Treyarch Call of Duty's, and love to play soccer.

I'm entering 7th grade starting August and I am an intelligent person. :D I am in all advanced classes and I am taking 9th and 10th grade math in my next school year.(Not trying to show off if that's what it sounds like :lol: ) Like I said earlier, I love soccer. I'm hoping to make it to a soccer team next school year.

I was born in Florida and have lived here my entire life except from 2004-2006. In those years I lived in Colombia which is in South America.(I'm Hispanic)I'm a very kind and thoughtful person. I am open-minded so I am not stubborn to talk to(no offense to any one out there). I respect everyone's opinion and try to be as nice as possible.

I love zombies with a passion! If I didn't I wouldn't be on this website. I love doing research and discovering all the things in the storyline. I am a reader so I can get through a long book in a couple of days. I also love to draw and a lot of people say I'm really good at it. My favorite subject is World History and I also love Greek Mythology. One other passion I have besides CoD zombies is the extraterrestrial :geek: . I don't know why but ever since I was young I've always been fascinated with whats out there deep in space.Its not just only aliens but space all together.

Anyways, I'm sorry if this was to long to read and if you made it all the way to the end, congratulations! You just received more useless information that was crammed into that big,old, cranium of yours. :lol: Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day! :D ;)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic